Lady Gaga's father, Joseph Germanotta is getting ready to open a restaurant in memory of his late sister, Joanne.
Germanotta will actually be reopening a restaurant on West 68th Street that Gaga has invested in. Reports have also said he's snagged Art Smith as the head chef. The restaurant, named Joanne, is expected to have a soft opening during Thanksgiving weekend and will officially open in December.
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Lady Gaga Pays $13,000 For Charity Dinner
- Gaga's Meat Dress Headed to Hall of Fame
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Dad’s Breakfast Polenta
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Not My Dad's Stew
- Dad's Caramelized Apples With Apricot and Rose Glaze
- My Dad's Limerick Ham
- Dads Tacos!
- Joanne's Matzoh Brittle
- A Taste Of Utica St. Joseph's Bread
- White Lady Cocktail