In my mind, one can never have too many breakfast choices. These breakfast puffs are pretty close to an oatmeal cookie. At least that is what my kids say.
As long as they love them and eat them, hey-they are cookies!
When I was a child though, my mom called them breakfast puffs. Check them out and may be try them tomorrow!
- Must-Try Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata and Bacon
- Gotta Try: S'mores Flavored Oatmeal
- Must Try: Buckwheat Galette with Egg
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Must Try: Skinny Green Monster Smoothie
- 3 Must Try Halloween Treats
- 5 Must-Try Corn Recipes for the Summer
- Must-Try Salted Maple Apple Oatmeal
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Breakfast Oatmeal Puffs
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Instant Oatmeal Mix
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- A Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast
- Oatmeal Strawberry Banana Muffin
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad