Regardless of your political leanings, GOP presidential contender Rick Perry gave an exceedingly bizarre speech last Friday at the Cornerstone Policy Research's annual Steward of the Family Banquet in New Hampshire. People across the Internet have asked the inevitable question, "Was he drunk?"
Irrespective of that, Perry is super duper unbelievably pumped with the bottle of New Hampshire maple syrup he's given at the end of the speech by the good folks of New Hampshire. Check it out in the video above. The maple syrup gift happens around 3:12 in the video.
Yes, there is an animated gif already.
- Yelp Mocks Rick Perry Debate Gaffe
- Rick Perry in Old Sausage Commercial
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- Rick Perry and Donald Trump Enjoy Dinner Date
- Rick Perry and Rupert Murdoch Grab Dinner
- Election Day Cookies and a Political Treat
- Maple Syrup Industry Taps New York Market
- Maple Syrup Leads To Liver Health
- Crazy Caffeinated Maple Syrup
- A Conversation with My Drunk Kitchen's Hannah Hart