The world's biggest celebrity chefs will be taking over The Simpsons this month in an episode titled "Food Wife." On November 13, Marge Simpson decides she wants to become a food blogger and bumps into a few chefs along the way.
The celerity chefs guest starring in the upcoming episode of The Simpsons include Jamie Oliver, Paul Prudhomme, Mario Batali, Anothony Bourdain, Gordan Ramsay, Julia Child, Guy Fieri, Colonel Sanders, and Wolfgang Puck.
- Gordon Ramsay Eats Snake Heart, Angers Animal Activists
- Marge Simpson Banana Sculpture
- 'Chef Wants a Wife' Reality Show in the Works
- Preview The Simpsons Foodie Episode
- 'The Simpsons' Executive Producer Talks Upcoming Foodie Episode
- Watch TV Chefs Taste Their Delicious Creations
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Alton Brown Announces End of "Good Eats"
- Curtis Stone, Cat Cora to Host New Bravo Show
- Bobby Flay Talks New Show With Giada De Laurentiis
- The Farming Wife's Homemade Croutons
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist
- Barbecued Beef and Corn Muffins
- Italian Pot Roast
- Philly Steak Sandwiches
- Homestyle Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Pizza Swiss Steak