Felted food is a personal love of mine. It opens the door for creative play, as soon as children are ready to use their imagination. I also love that felt is warm and soft, instead of plastic, like so many toys are.
Check out this sandwich set from Land of Nod. From the whimsical name; You Want Fries With That Sandwich, to the wide variety of fun pieces, this is an entire set of felted food for your little foodie. 33 pieces in all, what a find!
Be sure to check out all the fun things they offer for your chef. What a wonderful site!
- Felted Food Crush: Hot Dog Play Kit
- Blog Crush: Apartment Therapy's Huge List Of Felted Food Tutes
- Etsy Crush - Felted Turkey
- Etsy Crush - Felted Animal Crackers
- Etsy Crush - Felted Chinese Takeout Pattern
- Felted Food Crush: Bacon and Eggs
- Etsy Crush: Handmade Felted Oven Mitts
- Top 10 Felted Food Blogs Of 2011
- Etsy Crush: EvaLauryn Felted Cheeseburger
- Etsy Crush: Felt Food Rainbow Of Fruits and Vegetables
- Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
- Tamatar-Pyaz ki Sabzi | Onion-Tomato Veggie
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Candy Land Cake
- Cyclops Meatballs With Scary Green Hair
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pizza Muffins
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!