As Americans, peanut butter is a must-have in our pantry. We use it in candy, a myriad of desserts, even sandwiches. These are five fabulous recipes that make peanut butter the star.
No Bake Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
An easy snack to make for the kids or yourself.
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
A favorite childhood candy re-created at home.
Peanut Butter Swirl Banana Bread
A quick bread that is great with coffee in the morning.
Chocolate Glazed Peanut Butter Fudge
This sweet treat makes a wonderful gift.
Peanut Butter Caramel Corn
Watch a movie with this popcorn and you'll pay more attention to the flavors in your mouth then the movie.
- Loaded Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup S'moero Bars are a Mouthwatering Mishmash
- Epic Peanut Butter Bourbon Doughnuts
- Must-Try Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Pie
- How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Awesome Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Insane Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes
- Decadent No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
- Reese’s Inspired Peanut Butter Banana “Ice Cream” With Chocolate