As Americans, peanut butter is a must-have in our pantry. We use it in candy, a myriad of desserts, even sandwiches. These are five fabulous recipes that make peanut butter the star.
No Bake Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
An easy snack to make for the kids or yourself.
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
A favorite childhood candy re-created at home.
Peanut Butter Swirl Banana Bread
A quick bread that is great with coffee in the morning.
Chocolate Glazed Peanut Butter Fudge
This sweet treat makes a wonderful gift.
Peanut Butter Caramel Corn
Watch a movie with this popcorn and you'll pay more attention to the flavors in your mouth then the movie.
- Loaded Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Pie
- How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Awesome Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Double Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Oh So Good! Chocolate Hazelnut Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Food Gifts: Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Inspired Peanut Butter Banana “Ice Cream” With Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake