Even though grilling season may be officially over, tailgating time is at its peak. These five sizzlin' slider recipes are the perfect dish to serve at the next football game.
Turkey Sliders with Fresh Herbs
Use whatever fresh herbs are available. They give the turkey burgers an incredible flavor.
Italian Caprese Sliders
This classic salad is transformed on a burger that is fresh and flavorful.
BBQ Beef Sliders
Instead of pulled pork, try these rich and delicious pulled beef sliders.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Top these spicy sliders with a cool coleslaw or blue cheese dressing.
Grilled Portabello Sliders
Grilled mushrooms become smokey and intensely mushroomy, you won't even miss the meat.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Sizzlin' Super Bowl Hot Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Budget Friendly Eats: Southwestern Turkey Sliders
- Delightful Avocado and Salmon Sliders
- 5 Sensational Sliders You Must Try
- Superbowl Bites: Pulled Pork Sliders with Jicama Slaw
- BBQ Beef Sliders
- Superbowl Bites: Tex-Mex Sliders
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Turkey Sliders With Fresh Herbs
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Cocoa Chili Game Hen
- Stufz Bastille Burger