Even though grilling season may be officially over, tailgating time is at its peak. These five sizzlin' slider recipes are the perfect dish to serve at the next football game.
Turkey Sliders with Fresh Herbs
Use whatever fresh herbs are available. They give the turkey burgers an incredible flavor.
Italian Caprese Sliders
This classic salad is transformed on a burger that is fresh and flavorful.
BBQ Beef Sliders
Instead of pulled pork, try these rich and delicious pulled beef sliders.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Top these spicy sliders with a cool coleslaw or blue cheese dressing.
Grilled Portabello Sliders
Grilled mushrooms become smokey and intensely mushroomy, you won't even miss the meat.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Sizzlin' Super Bowl Hot Wings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Game Night: White Chili Frito Pie
- The Road Trip Grill is Perfect for Tailgating
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Guinness Braised Short Rib Sliders
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Perfect for Tailgating
- Budget Friendly Eats: Southwestern Turkey Sliders
- Simple Grilled Vegetable Kabobs, a perfect side for steak
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Turkey Sliders With Fresh Herbs
- My sister's steak sauce
- Grilled Pizza Dough