Mario Batali stopped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, but the talk show host wanted to give his guests a little surprise so he hid the chef behind a curtain for the majority of the show. While Fallon was interviewing Tracy Morgan, Batali was busy at work cooking a four-course meal.
Joined by Steve Higgins, Morgan, Batali and Fallon enjoyed a family-style dinner on stage in front of Late Night's studio audience and viewers at home.
For clips from the episode, click here.
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Richard Blais and Jimmy Fallon Love Liquid Nitrogen
- Emeril Lagasse Makes Sazeracs With Jimmy Fallon
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Jimmy Fallon Learns how to Sabre a Champagne Bottle
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- The Obamas Have Family Dinner Almost Every Night
- Voltaggio Brothers Intimidate Jimmy Fallon
- Jimmy Fallon and The Chew Throw an Ugly Sweater Party
- Marinade that is a delight with Ham
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Smoky, Barbequed Meatloaf and Steak Fries
- Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak Or London Broil
- Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Pan Seared Chicken with Grape Tomatoes
- Mysterious Porcupine Balls
- Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Sage & Goat Cheese
- Epic Corn Bread
- Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole