Jimmy Fallon has declared an ice cream war on Stephen Colbert. Both talk show hosts have their very own Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors -- Fallon's Late Night Snack and Colbert's Americone Dream -- and the two are now in competition to out-sell the other.
"I know a lot of you out there are saying, 'Jimmy, I see Stephen Colbert's ice cream sold in stores where they also sell food. What do I do with this stuff?'" Fallon said.
To help keep his flavor on top, Fallon is hosting a photo contest where viewers send in photographs of things you can do with Americone Dream, other than eat it. The winner will receive a case of Late Night Snack.
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- Jimmy Fallon Learns how to Sabre a Champagne Bottle
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- David Chang and Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
- Emeril Lagasse Makes Sazeracs With Jimmy Fallon
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- Stephen Colbert is Totally Rawesome!
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Michael Pollan
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Caramel ice cream
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream
- Home made coffee ice cream
- Peanut butter ice cream
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee