Celebrate apple season with this easy apple ginger marmalade. This sweet and spicy marmalade is wonderful paired with cheese, used as a glaze for chicken or even delicious in a peanut butter sandwich. This recipe only requires four ingredients and some sterilized jelly jars. Take advantage of apple season and make this apple ginger marmalade.
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Easy Homemade Orange Ginger Marmalade
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Homemade Apple Butter
- Seasonal Eating: Carrot Marmalade
- How-To Recipe: Brandied Cherries
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 4 Recipes to Spice Up Your Jam
- DIY Preserved Lemons