Bring a little bit of the Wizarding World to your next party with these Chocolate Frog Jelly Shots inspired by the Harry Potter series.
Made with vanilla ice cream, Bailey's, vodka, amaretto, and chocolate liqueur, these jelly shots will provide the perfect accessory to a themed party.
To find out how to make these Chocolate Frog Jelly Shots at home, click here.
- Butterbeer Jelly Shots Are for Grown-Up Harry Potter Fans
- Butterbeer Latte Recipe Inspired by 'Harry Potter'
- 5 Imaginary Harry Potter Foods Brought to Life
- Top 10 Foodista Harry Potter Posts of 2011
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- Charm City Cakes Creates Incredible "Harry Potter" Cake for NYC Premiere
- Harry Potter LEGO Cake
- Harry Potter Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses Are Indulgent and Decadent
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Cornelius Fudge
- Gingered Applesauce Cake With Dark Chocolate (Inspired By Molly Wizenberg’s Banana Bread With Chocolate and Crystallized Ginger)
- Cherry Shots
- Reese’s Inspired Peanut Butter Banana “Ice Cream” With Chocolate
- Kulfi-Inspired Cheesecake: White Chocolate, Cardamom and Pistachio, with Orange Syrup
- Blackberry Chocolate Whipped Cream Filled Jelly Roll
- Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Cookies