Airport and sports stadium staple Dippin' Dots, once called "the ice cream of the future," has filed for bankruptcy protection and may face foreclosure.
The ice cream maker filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Kentucky to avoid immediate foreclosure, but is hardly out of the woods. The company has 170 employees, 140 retail locations and agreements with 9,952 small vendors to sell their products.
Microbiologist Curt Jones started the company in 1988.
- Free Dippin Dots Day
- Marie Callender's Goes Bankrupt, Acts Weird
- Washington Nationals Rethink Stadium Food
- TSA Agent Confiscates Cupcake Due to 'Gel-Like' Frosting
- Detroit Metro and Willow Run Airports to Grow Canola and Mustard Seed for Fuel
- Non-Alcoholic Wheat Beer Boosted Athletes' Health
- 5 Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Sport's Cookies Tutorial
- Delta Adds 13 Restaurants to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- The L.A. Gourmet Street Truck is a Food Truck in LAX Terminal Four
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Peach Cheesecake- My 100's Blog Post
- Lemongrass Sweet Chili Dippin Sauce
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate Polka Dots
- Xocai Dark Chocolate Dots
- Cherry Polka Dots Swiss Roll
- Frozen Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Orange Sherbet Ice-Cream
- Mixed Vegetable Curry