Romanesco broccoli, or Roman cauliflower is related to, you guessed it, cauliflower and broccoli as part of the Brassica oleracea. You can use it in any recipe that you would broccoli and cauliflower. It is wonderful cooked in soup, chopped in an omelet or frittata, or roasted as a simple side dish. Here are three must-try rockin' romanesco recipes.
Chili and Romanesco Pasta
A simple and flavorful dish that can be made any night of the week.
Roasted Romanesco with Salsa Verde
The romanesco becomes sweet and caramalized when roasted which nicely compliments the zesty salsa verde.
Romanesco and Bacon Tart
This tasty dish is great served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Rockin' Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Grilled Chicken BLT Burger and Other Recipes with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
- Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Chanterelle And Smoked Bacon Linguine
- Sunday Supper: Pasta with Butternut Squash and Bacon
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Duck Bacon Carbonara
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad and Other Summer Pasta Salads
- Ridiculously Rockin' Raw Fudge
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Spaghetti with mushroom, bacon and bechamel
- Rockin' Ginger-Wasabi Wings
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Pasta with Peas and Italian Sausage
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Vegetarian Romanesco Pasta All Spiced Up
- Farfalle with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Penne Pasta with Chicken Alfredo