Times must be hard at IHOP: the company recently sent out a holiday promo email for its Holiday Hotcakes that could not possibly have been written or edited by a professional. A screencap of the email appears below; you'll see copy editor pet peeves like "your" instead of "you're," random capitalized words, and a possessive instead of a plural.
I know today's economy is unkind, but promotional emails like this one do little to enhance a restaurant's image.
- IHOP "Kids Eat Free" Promo Returns for August
- Free IHOP Short Stacks for National Pancake Day
- KFC China Releases Irish Cream Chicken for "Taste of Ireland" Promo
- Sappiest Restaurant Promo Ever
- Weird Wednesday Links: Best Airport Restaurants, Epic Food Fights and Bouncers at IHOP
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- McDonald's Veal Burger Released for Swiss Weeks Promo
- Free Sausages From Currywurst + Other Offers
- IHOP Going to Middle East
- 5 Restaurant Dishes to Avoid
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Berry Good Brie
- Nutty Buffalo Chicken
- Caesar Salad In A Bag
- Ramen Pad Thai
- Authentic Beef Noodle
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.