If you would like to learn what it is like to live on a food stamp budget, Hunger Free Vermont, has created a week long challenge to do just that.
Starting November 13th - 19th, as part of the National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, Hunger Free Vermont is challenging everyone to their 3SquaresVT Challenge.
For 1 week, live on a 3squaresVT(the name for the VT food stamp program) budget, of $38.00 per person, for the week. Register on their site and if you care to, share your experience there.
- Nick Cannon Supports Stamp Out Hunger Drive
- Should Food Stamps Buy Lobsters & Porterhouse Steaks?
- The Life Allergic: the Dangerous World of Dining Out and Memoirs of a Foodie
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Fab Five Friday: Blog Round Up
- The True Secret To Chicken Is The Dark Meat
- 133 Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Impress Your Guests With Stamped Cookies
- Kindergartner Spits Out Tom Colicchio's Food at Great American Family Dinner Challenge
- Canning Tomatoes 101
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Moroccan Carrot Soup
- Scot or Not, Join the Burns' night Celebrations with my party Haggis Samosa's
- Spring Ramen
- Quick & Easy Mini Pizza Buns!
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Marinade that is a delight with Ham
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!