If you would like to learn what it is like to live on a food stamp budget, Hunger Free Vermont, has created a week long challenge to do just that.
Starting November 13th - 19th, as part of the National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, Hunger Free Vermont is challenging everyone to their 3SquaresVT Challenge.
For 1 week, live on a 3squaresVT(the name for the VT food stamp program) budget, of $38.00 per person, for the week. Register on their site and if you care to, share your experience there.
- Nick Cannon Supports Stamp Out Hunger Drive
- Impress Your Guests With Stamped Cookies
- Canning Tomatoes 101
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Kindergartner Spits Out Tom Colicchio's Food at Great American Family Dinner Challenge
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Should Food Stamps Buy Lobsters & Porterhouse Steaks?
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Moroccan Carrot Soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spring Ramen
- Quick & Easy Mini Pizza Buns!
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake