Thanksgiving entertaining can feel like an increasingly daunting task! With the Big Day only two and a half weeks away (yikes!), it's time to start planning your menu. Whether you and your family live gluten free & vegan or you're entertaining guests with a variety of dietary needs, these super simple recipes will get you started on the delicious path to an allergy friendly Thanksgiving meal!
Pomegranate Endive Salad
Bursting with fresh sweet-tart pomegranate, crisp endive and crunchy walnuts, this anti-oxidant packed salad is good and good for you!
Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage & Brazil Nut "Cheese"
Butternut squash and sage already go together like PB&J, but with the simple addition of a parmesan-like cheese (dairy free/soy free!) made from Brazil nuts, you'll wonder why you haven't tried this before!
Garlicky Stuffed Eggplants
With brown rice, mushrooms and carrots, this easy dish is comfort food at its finest.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Butternut Squash Gratin - gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Stuffed Delicata Squash - gluten free, vegan
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Cake - gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Spiced Squash Bisque