Happy Meatless Monday! This week I thought I'd feature a roundup of my favorite gluten free & vegan (milk/dairy free, eggless & vegetarian) recipes to inspire your Thanksgiving menu! Whether you're entertaining a few close friends or a house full of guests, these recipes will serve you well in making an allergy friendly and utterly delicious meal your guests will love. Happy cooking!
A vegan twist on this classic Mexican dish.
Roasted Vegetable Chowder
Perfect for Thanksgiving and holiday entertaining.
Roasted Pumpkin RIsotto
Two of the world's greatest foods in one dish? Sign me up!
Carrot Cauliflower Gratin
This quick and easy roasted vegetable dish is definitely in the casserole family, but you'd never know it!
Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
An autumn classic - just waiting to make it onto your Thanksgiving table!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- 5-Minute Rocky Road Fudge
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes