It's now a fairly established fact that Conan O'Brien screws up top chefs during cooking segments on his show, Conan. Last night, pastry chef Christina Tosi (of the Momofuku restaurant empire in New York City) appeared on the show and showed Conan how to make "cereal milk" (what's left in the bowl after you eat all the cereal).
They then make drinks out of cereal milk. It appears the drinks were pretty strong. She also talks about "crack pie." Check out the hilarious segment above.
Tosi's new cookbook, Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook, is out now.
- Christina Tosi Teaches Conan O'Brien About Cereal Milk
- 5 Craziest Cooking Demonstrations From 2011
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Momofuku Restaurants to Add Mold and Bacteria to Menu
- Conan O'Brien Works as Chinese Food Deliveryman
- Conan O'Brien Messes Up Curtis Stone's Cooking Demo
- Jose Andres Gives Crazy Demonstration on Conan
- Conan O'Brien Takes Over Pizzeria
- Emmy Rossum Sang for Hot Dogs
- David Chang's Moth Story
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Cheese Tray
- Hemp Milk
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Tropical Fall’s Delight
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Impress your guests with a flavourful, triple cream brie
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- My Simple Custard Flan ( Filipino Leche Flan)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free