It's now a fairly established fact that Conan O'Brien screws up top chefs during cooking segments on his show, Conan. Last night, pastry chef Christina Tosi (of the Momofuku restaurant empire in New York City) appeared on the show and showed Conan how to make "cereal milk" (what's left in the bowl after you eat all the cereal).
They then make drinks out of cereal milk. It appears the drinks were pretty strong. She also talks about "crack pie." Check out the hilarious segment above.
Tosi's new cookbook, Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook, is out now.
- Christina Tosi Teaches Conan O'Brien About Cereal Milk
- Conan O'Brien Makes Cooking Segments Hilarious
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Momofuku Restaurants to Add Mold and Bacteria to Menu
- David Chang's Moth Story
- Sandy Cereal Treat Will Have You Longing for the Ocean
- Pixar Cereal Bar Room Gives Employees a Balanced Breakfast
- 5 Craziest Cooking Demonstrations From 2011
- Hacked Cereal Boxes Subvert Sugary Marketing Ploys
- General Mills Launches Honey Nut Cheerios "America's Favorite Cereal" Campaign
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Cheese Tray
- Hemp Milk
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Tropical Fall’s Delight
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- My Simple Custard Flan ( Filipino Leche Flan)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Sour milk and feta cheese phyllo pie