Stuffed mushrooms are perfect for gluten free Thanksgiving entertaining -- okay, let's be serious, these are perfect for any
conceivable excuse occasion! Easy to prepare, cook and serve, these bite-sized bits of salty-creamy-crunchy-tender deliciousness make for an A+ appetizer. Whether you're planning your Thanksgiving menu or thinking ahead to the Super Bowl (if you are then boy, you are way more on top of things than I am!), stuffed mushroom caps are a great go-to snack or starter. Dress them up with pancetta and sage or go traditional with chorizo and cheddar, the possibilities are endless! Want to make them into a meal? Just use regular (large) portabello/portabella mushrooms, double the toppings and bake or broil until tender - voila! Quick and easy dinner in a minute.
For all of these recipes, you can use storebought gluten free bread crumbs (I prefer Kinnikinick's Panko Bread Crumbs) or toss your favorite gluten free bread into the food processor; you can toast them but I usually don't -- the heels from Udi's loaves make for amazing breadcrumbs!
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Savory Pumpkin Entree
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Gluten Free Pumpkin & Pepita Coffee Cake
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Seared Scallops With Wilted Greens
- Turkish Eggs
- Pesto Zucchini "Spaghetti"