Holidays are for indulgent eating. This is a recipe for crab dip that uses actual crab meat from the can. You can substitute for fresh crab, but I am not sure if imitation crab would work.
This is the first appetizer I make Thanksgiving morning, and I ONLY make it for Turkey day, and Christmas. The kids know that the fancy food is going to flow, when they see this treat on the table.
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Decadent Homemade Marshmallow
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake