We often think of sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner covered in mini marshmallows and served as a sweet side. Sweet potatoes are a versatile ingredient that pairs well with several flavors including anything savory or spicy. These four savory sweet potatoes are worth a try this Thanksgiving.
Sweet Potato and Mustard
I like to add fresh herbs to this sweet potato mash.
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
This gourmet dish will make you re-think sweet potatoes and marshmallows.
Sweet Potato Soup
The perfect soup to begin your Thanksgiving meal.
Sweet Potato Rolls
These pillowy rolls are a accompaniment to slices of turkey and rich gravy.
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must-Have Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Foodista's Tips For Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- 5 Marvelous Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Amazing Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sage
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Incredible Sweet Potato Casserole
- Candied Sweet Potatoes