We often think of sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner covered in mini marshmallows and served as a sweet side. Sweet potatoes are a versatile ingredient that pairs well with several flavors including anything savory or spicy. These four savory sweet potatoes are worth a try this Thanksgiving.
Sweet Potato and Mustard
I like to add fresh herbs to this sweet potato mash.
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
This gourmet dish will make you re-think sweet potatoes and marshmallows.
Sweet Potato Soup
The perfect soup to begin your Thanksgiving meal.
Sweet Potato Rolls
These pillowy rolls are a accompaniment to slices of turkey and rich gravy.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Incredible Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- 5 Must Have Sweet Potato Casseroles
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- Heavenly Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sage
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble Topping
- Pumpkin scalloped sweet potatoes
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Savory Chard & Prosciutto Tart
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins
- Glazed Pearl Onions
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Pecans and Brown Butter