With dairy allergies on the rise more people are turning to alternative sources of milk made from nuts, seeds, and grains, and new kid on the block is coconut. Traditionally it has appeared in soups and curries, but now it is gaining popularity as a milk substitute.
This Natural News TV clip explains the countless health benefits of coconut milk, and why your body will thank you for adding more of this creamy delight to your diet.
- Thrifty Thursday: Coconut Milk Chicken Soup
- Not MY Plate
- The Milk Carton Regatta in Latvia Promotes Organic Dairy
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Heidi Klum Drinks A Glass of Milk Every Day
- Gluten-free Coconut Lime Tea Cake
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Gluten Free Superstar
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Home Made Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream
- Homemade Coconut Milk Using Fresh Coconut
- Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
- Lime In The Coconut Sorbet
- Thai Coconut Green Curry With Tofu
- Spicy Coconut Chicken With Mango Basil Salsa
- Coconut Milk Jelly
- Coconut Bliss Smoothie