One of the most basic baking techniques is making pie crust. Since the holiday season is fast approaching, you'll want to be an expert. There are three important key points to making good pie crust:
1. Keep all the ingredients cold, especially the butter.
2. Do not overwork the dough or else your crust will be tough instead of light and flaky.
3. Allow your dough to rest for 30 minutes before rolling.
Remember these tips and your on your way to making great pie crust.
- How to Make Lattice Top Pie Crust: A Video
- How To Make The Perfect Pie Crust
- How-To Recipe: Easy Pizza Dough
- How to Make Stuffed Crust Pizza Just Like Pizza Hut
- How-To Recipe: Chicken Pot Pie
- How-To Recipe: Oreo Eskimo Pies
- How-To Recipe: Cherry Pie
- Apple Cream Pie Recipe and How To Create an Easy Lattice Crust
- A Delicious Vegan and Gluten Free Pie Dough That Works!
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie