Mashed potatoes do not just have to be the gravy carrier at the Thanksgiving table. They can take on so many delicious and exciting flavors. Here are five marvelous mashed potatoes recipes to add to your recipe repertoire.
Red and Bleu Potatoes
Red potatoes are mashed with tangy blue cheese and garlic.
Cheddar and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
These cheesy potatoes are one of my favorite recipes.
Chive Mashed Potatoes
The addition of mild onion flavored chives is the perfect flavor booster.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Thyme and Black Pepper
I like to add red curry paste for an extra kick.
Basil Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
This simple recipe is a definite crowd pleaser.
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must-Have Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
- Amazing Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sage
- Thanksgiving Basics: Mashed Potatoes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Foodista's Tips For Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Whisky Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sage
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
- Holiday Side Dish: Cauliflower and Broccoli Gratin With Camembert Cheese
- Arugula and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Potatoes and Asparagus With Light Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Bistro Mashed Potatoes
- Kale Mashed Potatoes
- Marbled Mashed Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes
- Philadelphia Mashed Potatoes
- Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- Mash Potatoes
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes