Mashed potatoes do not just have to be the gravy carrier at the Thanksgiving table. They can take on so many delicious and exciting flavors. Here are five marvelous mashed potatoes recipes to add to your recipe repertoire.
Red and Bleu Potatoes
Red potatoes are mashed with tangy blue cheese and garlic.
Cheddar and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
These cheesy potatoes are one of my favorite recipes.
Chive Mashed Potatoes
The addition of mild onion flavored chives is the perfect flavor booster.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Thyme and Black Pepper
I like to add red curry paste for an extra kick.
Basil Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
This simple recipe is a definite crowd pleaser.
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must-Have Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
- Foodista's Tips For Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Amazing Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sage
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Thanksgiving Basics: Mashed Potatoes