This Sunday, Marge Simpson becomes a food blogger and attracts the attention of an array of celebrity chefs. The show has just released four previews on YouTube to give viewers an idea of what they can expect from the upcoming episode.
Marge starts her blog; the Simpson kids eat sherbet, not sorbet; and Anthony Bourdain and Gordan Ramsay make guest appearances. Check out clips from the "Food Wife" episode of The Simpsons below.
- 'The Simpsons' Executive Producer Talks Upcoming Foodie Episode
- Homer Simpson's Favorite Drink Comes to Life
- Indulge Like Homer Simpson with this Cartoon Confection
- Anthony Bourdain to Appear on "The Simpsons"
- Marge Simpson Banana Sculpture
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Celebrity Chefs Invade The Simpsons
- Gordon Ramsay to Appear on The Simpsons
- Top Earning Celebrity Chefs
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon