If you're seeking motivation to get out and run, I think the Hot Chocolate 5k/15k might just be the end all be all of inspiration. Sponsored by Ghiradelli Chocolate, Ronald McDonald House Charities and RAM Racing, this nationwide Chocolate Tour boasts that it is 'America's Sweetest Race' -- and with a Ghiradelli after party, how can you disagree? Registration is now open - so sign up today to support a good cause, satisfy your sweet tooth and take home this sweet windbreaker (see below; because, I mean, who's in it for the chocolate?)
Be sure to check out their tour schedule and register today!
- Finnish Activists Kidnap Ronald McDonald
- Is Ronald Getting The Boot?
- Award-Winning Canal House Authors on West Coast Cookbook Tour
- McDonald's Adds American-Style Burgers to Australian Menu
- Race Day Desserts: Bourbon Sweet Potato Pie
- Race Day Drinks: Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade
- Mc Hammer Joins Feed the Children to Donate Meals
- Five Guys Tops America’s Favorite Fast Food
- These Chocolate Mario Karts Will Have You Racing to France
- Happy Birthday To All 960,000 Americans Celebrating Today!
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Coast's Turkey Chili
- Gulf Coast Chowder
- Race Car Pancakes
- Run Over By The Donut Truck
- Valenties' Day Test Run- Banana Peach Cream Pie
- The Vibram Five Fingers Running Shoes Experimen
- Elephant Pudding
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Hazelnut-mocha sandwich cookies