This season of America's Next Top Model is taking place in Greece and to help get into the spirit of the culture, the contestants were asked to pose with a giant plate of Greek salad in their latest photo shoot.
The models went ocean-side, where they were greeted with a large plate of salad, which seemed to be made of real food (where did all that food go after the shoot?). Each contestant was asked to get into the salad bowl and become part of the meal. Some got really into it and even drizzled themselves with oil.
For clips from the show, click here.
- Winner of America's Next Great Restaurant is... (Spoiler)
- America's Next Great Restaurant Closes Two Locations
- Soul Daddy Is America's Next Great Restaurant
- America's Top 25 Foods To Make at Home
- Weird Wednesday Must-Reads: Mischa Barton's Raw Meat Photo Shoot, a New Heart Attack Grill and Bacon Hacks
- America's Most Unique Food Trucks
- Save America's Oldest Seed Company
- America's 10 Largest Restaurants
- Urbanspoon Announces America's Favorite Gluten-Free Restaurants
- The Stately Sandwiches Project Deconstructs America's Favorite Food
- Salmon and Pasta with White Wine Sauce topped with Arugula Salad
- Avocado & Tomato Salad Topped with Grilled Shrimp
- Dry-Fried Shredded Chicken And Bamboo Shoots 干煸鸡丝
- Spicy, Garlicky Eggplant and Bamboo Shoots
- Fresh Bamboo Shoots Spring Rolls
- Bamboo Shoots As Side Dish
- Bagels, Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese and Leek Shoots
- Caesar Salad In A Bag
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad