Do I need to say more? These are like tiny, little pumpkin pies. Moist and flavorful, they have healthy pumpkin and oats in them, so less guilt if your kids want to have a couple for breakfast.
I use any of the winter squash to make this recipe: pumpkin, butternut, even acorn squash works very well. Just another reason to freeze as much of these delicious winter vegetables as you can!
Jump right to the recipe, by clicking on the following link:
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 3 Tasty Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- 5 Sweet Oatmeal Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Mother's Day Sweets
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Baby Blake’s Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- chewy white chocolate pumpkin oatmeal cookies
- Pumpkin Filled Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Triple C Oatmeal Cookies (Cinnamon Chocolate Chip)
- Healthy Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels