The HydraDuo is a clever two-chamber beverage bottle made of BPA-free, dishwasher-safe plastic. Each chamber holds 8 ounces of liquid -- perfect for keeping water and a sports drink, or perhaps whiskey and a chaser.
The HydraDuo is being offered through Quirky for $17.50. Quirky has a pre-order commitment of 980 for this product; as of this morning, there are over 720 orders.
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- Day 3 at the Ryland Inn and two rum reviews
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- The Sombrero Juicer Lets You Squeeze Citrus Straight Into a Water Bottle
- The BluFit Water Bottle Monitors Your Hydration
- Bottled Water
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- The True Cost of Soda
- Housemade Sparkling Water
- Turbo Tango is a Foamy Orange Drink That Squirts From an Aerosol Bottle