Garlic mashed potatoes are as much a part of our family's Thanksgiving tradition as too much turkey and pumpkin pie. Easy to make and perfect for such a kitchen-intense holiday, garlic mashed potatoes are comfort food at its finest! Simple to prepare, you can make them up to 2 weeks in advance and then freeze > microwave/bake to reheat > fluff with a fork and serve! Or make them a day or two in advance and store 'em in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Naturally gluten free, this classic Thanksgiving side dish scores pretty well on the food allergy check list -- eggless, soy free, corn free, peanut and tree nut free, vegetarian... unfortunately, the best mashed potatoes I've had and make are pretty dairy heavy - but I know that, soon enough, there will be plenty of unbeatable options!
Fluffiest Garlic Mashed Potatoes
The secret? A dairy triple-threat of heavy cream, creme fraiche and, of course, butter. Healthiest? Maybe not. Fluffiest? Absolutely!
White Cheddar & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Possibly my favorite combination yet -- these creamy dreamy potatoes taste like potato skins and feel like heaven.
Mary's 'To Die For' Garlic Mashed Potatoes
With Dijon mustard and a few other uncommon ingredients, these spuds are smokin'
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Savory Chard & Prosciutto Tart
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie