Eggnog is the must-have holiday beverage. We begin to drink it in November and don't have our last sips until after the new year. These five excellent eggnog recipes will show you have to utilize this rich and creamy drink in a variety of desserts. To learn how to make your own eggnog, read my previous post.
Gingerbread Eggnog Trifle
A festive layered dessert that is perfect for any holiday occasion.
Eggnog Spice Cake
Drizzle this beautiful cake with white chocolate or dust with powdered sugar.
A classic Italian dessert filled with holiday flavors.
These delicious cupcakes are topped with rich eggnog frosting.
A great recipe for that little bit of leftover eggnog.
- Easy Eggnog Muffins
- Frosted Eggnog Spice Bars are a Rum-Filled
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Egg-cellently Eggless: Simply Sinful Brownies
- Super Bowl Football Cupcakes are an Egg-cellent Halftime Treat
- Cappuccino Eggnog Angel Food Cupcakes are a Airy Treat
- 5 Eggcellent Eggless Desserts
- Colorful Egg Cake Pops are an Eggcellent Dessert for Easter
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze is a Whole Wheat Treat
- Pumpkin-spice cupcakes that work at high altitude
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Moong Lentils With Coconut
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Eggnog Trifle
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes