Fast food chain Jack in the Box is trying to make bacon planking a thing with its Blacon promo. Earlier this month, the Jack in the Box Facebook page posted the photo above and wrote, "Planking? Over. Pictures of bacon in the most novel places possible? Yes please. We'll call it Blacon."
Do you think the Blacon phenomenon can grow into a full-blown meme, or is Jack in the Box late to the party?
- Jack in the Box Debuts Bacon Milkshake
- McDonald's Bacon McGriddle Ring is Fashionable Fast Food
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Hacked Cereal Boxes Subvert Sugary Marketing Ploys
- Slater's 50/50 Announces 'Merica Burger, Boasting a Bonanza of Bacon
- Paper Dish is a Pizza Box That Breaks Into Individual Plates
- The Bacon Bacon Truck is a Food Cart Dedicated to Pork Delights
- BacoBurgers are a Combo of Beef and Bacon
- Eggs and Bacon False Eyelashes are a Perfectly Balanced Meal
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar