Fast food chain Jack in the Box is trying to make bacon planking a thing with its Blacon promo. Earlier this month, the Jack in the Box Facebook page posted the photo above and wrote, "Planking? Over. Pictures of bacon in the most novel places possible? Yes please. We'll call it Blacon."
Do you think the Blacon phenomenon can grow into a full-blown meme, or is Jack in the Box late to the party?
- Omaha Steaks Opens Up a Facebook Storefront
- Jack in the Box Debuts Bacon Milkshake
- Buy Virtual Dunkin' Donuts in the Sims Social Facebook Game
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Hacked Cereal Boxes Subvert Sugary Marketing Ploys
- McDonald's Bacon McGriddle Ring is Fashionable Fast Food
- Paper Dish is a Pizza Box That Breaks Into Individual Plates
- The Bacon Bacon Truck is a Food Cart Dedicated to Pork Delights
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Slater's 50/50 Announces 'Merica Burger, Boasting a Bonanza of Bacon
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar