A cookbook by KFC founder, Colonel Sanders, has just been found and will soon be released for the masses. The book, which I'm sure is full of great southern cooking, is a combination of Sanders' personal thoughts and love for food.
The book was found by a KFC employee who was looking through the company's archives.
"We can't wait to share its secrets with KFC fans around the globe," said Roger Eaton, KFC's CEO. "Colonel Sanders was a lifelong cook and sage, and his life lessons are just as powerful and relevant today as they were 40 years ago."
The book is expected to be released online sometime next year.
- John Goodman Plays Marriage Equality-Supporting Colonel Sanders in New Video
- KFC Launches ColonelSanders.com to Solicit Stories and Inspire Nostalgia
- KFC China Releases Irish Cream Chicken for "Taste of Ireland" Promo
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Christina Aguilera Releases new PSA for World Hunger Relief
- Troy Landry of "Swamp People" to Release Cookbook
- KFC Releases New Menu Item: Original Recipe Bites
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Ali Larter to Release New Cookbook
- The Beekman Boys are Releasing a Cookbook