Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri are getting ready to host their brand new mini series, "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off." The show, which debuts on New Year's day, will feature the chefs coaching eight celebrities who will compete in weekly competitions.
The six-episode series will feature Aaron Carter, Summer Sanders, Lou Diamond Phillips, Cheech Marin, Joey Fatone, Coolio, Taylor Dayne, and Alyssa Campanella. The celebrities will be divided up into two teams who will go head-to-head in weekly competitions. In the first episode, the contestants will have to cook a meal for 150 guests, who will vote for which dishes they enjoyed the most, and which they disliked the most.
At the end of the series, the winning celebrity will receive $50,000 for a charity of his or her choice.
- New Cast of 'Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off' Revealed
- Rachael Ray Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- Preview Rachael vs Guy Celebrity Cook-Off
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Summer Sanders Dishes on 'Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off'
- Aaron Carter Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- Guy Fieri Teaches Drake How to Cook
- Rachael Ray Talks Warm Weather Food
- Rachael Ray Launches eHow Site With Her Buddies
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- Ny Pretzel Chicken Inspired By Rachael Ray
- Wings Of Fiery Death
- Fiery Indian Lamb Curry( Mutton Masala)
- Beet Greens & Fresh Baby Corn In Fiery Red Meat Chili
- Fast and Favorite Fiery Pasta
- Fiery Vegetarian Lasagna
- Fiery Chili Sauce
- Fiery Crab Curry
- Fiery Pomegranate Sauce
- Fiery Tomato and Ginger Pumpkin Soup