Maureen Morrison in AdAge notices an intriguing new trend in the world of fast food advertising. Large chains like Domino's, McDonald's, Burger King and KFC have all used "chefs" in their commercials as a way to convince people that their food was at least inspired by human beings.
In most cases, fast food chains have their foods pre-prepared and only reheated or fried in their restaurants. But perhaps seeing someone in ads telling you how much thought they put into your food will put you at ease. That's why so many people look for foods labeled artisan.
- Fabio Viviani Now Selling Dominos Pizza
- Domino's Kobe Beef Steak Pizza Costs $66
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Fabio Viviani Continues Massive Sell Out
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Domino's Times Square Billboard Shows Real-Time Customer Feedback
- 2 Bizarre Arson Cases
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.