Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his 37th birthday this past weekend and he definitely celebrated in style! The star-studded event reportedly served guests vintage bottles of Cristal that cost $50,000.
While DiCaprio may have indulged for his birthday party, he also made sure that the event had a positive impact. The actor managed to raise $1.3 million at the bash, money that will be going to support DiCaprio's wildlife conservation efforts.
Guests of the party included Russell Simmons, Bradley Cooper and a few Victoria's Secret models.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Launches Coffee Line for Charity
- Jay-Z's $250,000 Bar Tab (and $50,000 Tip) in Miami
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gained Weight to Play J. Edgar Hoover
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stars in Jim Beam Bourbon Commercial
- Leonardo DiCaprio Convinced Gwyneth Paltrow to Stop Eating Red Meat
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Ted Danson Celebrate the California Ban of Shark Fin Soup
- Tobey Maguire Sticks to Vegan Diet While Dining at Steakhouse With Leonardo DiCaprio
- $50,000 Burger
- Did Miley Cyrus Spend $50,000 to Lose 15 Pounds?
- Katy Perry Drops $50,000 on Cat Cora Cooking Lessons