Nissan made a savory effort to woo the 2011 LA Auto Show media by partnering with Coolhaus and The Grilled Cheese Truck to feed attending journalists. The Nissan NV food truck concepts, which appear above, boast exterior graphics, fold-out serving windows and ample space for prep within.
The Nissan NV food trucks represent the automaker's first foray into commercial vehicles.
- The Vertical Food Truck Comes to You
- 'Bob's Burgers' Takes on Food Trucks in New Episode
- Space Shuttle Food Truck Delivers Out-of-This-World Service
- The Bacon Bacon Truck is a Food Cart Dedicated to Pork Delights
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- L.A.'s Nom Nom Truck Opens a San Francisco Outpost
- Hilarious Rejected Food Truck Names
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- Free Pizza With a Vasectomy: Urology Associates of Cape Cod Woos March Madness Fans
- Debbie Lee's Poutine Truck Brings Canada's National Dish to Los Angeles