Ellen DeGeneres is getting ready to open a vegan restaurant with her wife, Portia de Rossi, and she has turned to newbie vegan, Bill Clinton, for advice on the menu.
"Bill loved cheeseburgers, fried chicken, and turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. But now he eats much healthier," a source explained. "He eats more fruits and vegetables, and he loves soups so much that he makes his own cream of asparagus. Ellen sees Bill as the poster boy for veganism, so she’s asked for his input on the restaurant’s menu.”
Ellen's goal for the new restaurant is to show everyone that eating animal-free meals is easy and delicious!
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Carrie Underwood Talks Veganism with Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Vegan Exception for Eggs
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Matt Lauer Asks Bill Clinton About His Vegan Diet
- Michelle Pfeiffer Goes Vegan
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup