If we are being entirely honest here, I am a cheese-aholic! To clarify that comment, I love almost every sort of cheese there is, other than the super spicy stuff. For some reason, I can PUT spicy ON my cheese, but do not enjoy a fiery hot blend of the two-go figure?
Although I am pretty savvy about cheese, making it myself from my goat's milk, I was schooled today, on the Tillamook cheese site! They have a cute cheese IQ quiz, where you have to answer a bunch of cheese related questions before being entered to win a basket of assorted cheeses. How could I resist?
Sadly, I had to kill a lot of frogs, errr...answer a LOT of extra questions, in order to get to the 100 point total needed. Now, you try it!
- Enter The Tillamook Fridge Mookover Contest
- Fabulous Food Garden Contest Needs YOU
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Cilantro + 5 Great Recipes
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Moscow Hosts First-Ever Caviar Speed Eating Contest
- How Much Watermelon Can You Eat in 3 Minutes?
- Pepsi MAX Field of Dreams Team Contest Lets You Play Against MLB All-Stars
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Deadly German E Coli Outbreak if You're Going to Germany
- Restaurant Knows When You Are Coming
- You Know What They Say About DDT....
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Mahjong Agar Agar Cake For Potluck Party, Anyone Game?
- Cheese Tray
- Vegan Ranch Cheese Ball
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Palmetto Cheese Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Deviled Eggs