Cranberries are great for sauce but are also incredible in desserts. These five mouth-watering desserts show the cranberry's versatility and are just damn good.
Sugared cranberries are a beautiful dessert that stands out on the Thanksgiving table.
Apple, Pear, Cranberry Crisp
All of fall's wonderful fruits are topped with a buttery crumble topping.
Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts
These petite tarts are a must-have on your holiday table.
Cranberry Curd Bars
If you love sweet and tangy desserts, you're going to fall in love with these bars.
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Bark
This easy dessert uses dried cranberries instead of fresh.
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- My Favorite Pecan Pie
- Perfect Pomegranate Mousse Pie
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Halloween Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels