Cranberries are great for sauce but are also incredible in desserts. These five mouth-watering desserts show the cranberry's versatility and are just damn good.
Sugared cranberries are a beautiful dessert that stands out on the Thanksgiving table.
Apple, Pear, Cranberry Crisp
All of fall's wonderful fruits are topped with a buttery crumble topping.
Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts
These petite tarts are a must-have on your holiday table.
Cranberry Curd Bars
If you love sweet and tangy desserts, you're going to fall in love with these bars.
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Bark
This easy dessert uses dried cranberries instead of fresh.
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Halloween "Pops"
- Lemon Cranberry Pie
- Deep-Dish Cranberry-Cassis Pie
- Brownie Coffins
- Cranberry and Vanilla Bean Sorbet