Cranberries are great for sauce but are also incredible in desserts. These five mouth-watering desserts show the cranberry's versatility and are just damn good.
Sugared cranberries are a beautiful dessert that stands out on the Thanksgiving table.
Apple, Pear, Cranberry Crisp
All of fall's wonderful fruits are topped with a buttery crumble topping.
Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts
These petite tarts are a must-have on your holiday table.
Cranberry Curd Bars
If you love sweet and tangy desserts, you're going to fall in love with these bars.
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Bark
This easy dessert uses dried cranberries instead of fresh.
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Halloween "Pops"
- Lemon Cranberry Pie
- Deep-Dish Cranberry-Cassis Pie
- Brownie Coffins
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Cranberry Margarita
- Cranberry and Vanilla Bean Sorbet