This is a heavenly dessert, perfect for a bit of a fancy change from pumpkin pie. Of course, in my house, I would be thrown out on my ear if I didn't offer a traditional pumpkin pie. So, I would just make this in addition to the old favorite.
Thanks to Foodista member: Spiceblogger, for this recipe. What a delicious treat!
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Over The Top Pancetta Pumpkin Fritters With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Pumpkin Rice Balls are a Healthy Halloween Snack