You read that correctly -- Kathy Strahs (Panini Happy) challenged herself this year to create an entire Thanksgiving dinner for two on her beloved panini press! From turkey to pumpkin pie, this meal has all the hallmarks of a classic Thanksgiving dinner. Not only is it a whole lot easier (not to mention faster!) to cook like Kathy, but it's much healthier, too! Feeling inspired? Check out Kathy's recipes below.
- The Challenge: Packaged vs. Homemade Holiday Dinner Classics?
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts