Sarah Michelle Gellar recently admitted that she has body dysmorphic disorder but says she has learned not to obsess over her diet.
"Freddie [Prinze Jr.] and I go to the supermarket probably everyday, because we like to eat fresh, organic and local," says Gellar. "People think it's so expensive to eat like that, but there are ways to do it so it's not as pricey. We shop at Whole Foods, but we ask which fish is on sale. On sale doesn't mean it's bad! It probably just means it's over-caught. And I clip coupons all the time. Why should you pay more for something that someone else is paying less for?"
For her work-out routine, Gellar says she likes to do Pilates and run on the treadmill. When she is on the set of her television show, Ringer, the actress says she never takes a cart to travel around the soundstage but makes sure to walk for the extra exercise.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Talks Snacking at Kids' Birthday Parties
- 6 Celebs Who Eat Organically
- HFCS now at Whole Foods Market - UPDATE!
- Whole Foods Organic Strawberries Sale
- The Whole Foods Parking Lot
- Whole Foods Parking Lot: Revenge of the Black Prius
- Whole Foods Parking Lot: Berkeley Remix
- Whole Foods Cherry Sale
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- The Lindsay Price Baby Shower Menu
- Chocolate Spelt Cake
- Latkes; Fried Vegetable Pancakes from Europe and the Middle East
- Fig and Gorgonzola Bites
- Organic Berry Crostata
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- How To Make Organic Raspberry Curd
- Organic Banana Bread
- Heirloom Tomato Basil and Olive Oil Wine Sauce over Pasta
- Eva's Whole Wheat Flatbread
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins