Squash is one of my favorite vegetables to have on the Thanksgiving table. Whether stuffed, roasted, or in a soup, it's simply delicious.
Hot Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
You have your stuffing and squash all wrapped up into one side dish.
Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash
A super easy side dish with only 3 ingredients.
Provençal Winter Squash Gratin
A healthy side dish flavored with fresh herbs, garlic, and olive oil.
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Pair this delicious marinated squash with bitter winter greens.
Apple and Acorn Squash Soup
A light soup laced with the flavors of ginger and sage.
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Vegan Wheat Berry and Butternut Squash Stuffing
- Scrumptious Homemade Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Roasted Acorn Squash With Wanuts and Cranberries
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Apple Stuffed Squash
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque with Frangelico
- Acorn Squash With Apples
- Acorn Squash With Nutmeg
- Rainy Day Vegan Acorn Squash Chili
- Apple and Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Over The Top Acorn Squash
- Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Soy-Braised Kabocha Squash