I love stuffing. It may be that I love the carb load, but I would like to think that it is because my recipe is so delicious.
I used to stuff the bird, but now I make mine in the crockpot. That way the turkey takes much less time, and I get the crunchy part all around the stuffing, but the moistness that makes a stuffing sandwich so tasty the next day. Oh, did I mention that I like my stuffing the next day even better?
If you need some inspiration for the perfect stuffing recipe, here are 5 that looked awesome from the Foodista Recipe Files:
- Spectacular Stuffing Muffins
- 10 Spectacular Turkey Stuffing Recipes
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- DIY Spectacular Halloween Treats
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Sourdough Stuffing with Sage, Sausage and Apples
- Best Ever Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe - Just In Time for Thanksgiving
- Stuffing Cookies are a Post-Turkey Treat
- Unspooky Dishes: Black Quinoa Stuffed Coffins
- Gluten Free Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Dairy Free GFCF