This Harry Potter LEGO cake by Reddit user Mollyrose9 is a sweet tribute to the film that inspired a toy series. She baked the cake and created the toppings for her nephew, and like all good cakes, its decorations are fully edible.
Check out the cake in its entirety below; if you're still hungry for Harry Potter cakes, see what Charm City Cakes whipped up for the New York premiere of the final Harry Potter film.
- 5 Imaginary Harry Potter Foods Brought to Life
- Harry Potter Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks
- 5 Fantastical Foods for Harry Potter's Final Feature
- Harry Potter Painted Marshmallows Are Bewitching Bite-Sized Snacks
- Butterbeer Jelly Shots Are for Grown-Up Harry Potter Fans
- LEGO Cake Pops Are Edible Toys
- Golden Snitch Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- Charm City Cakes Creates Incredible "Harry Potter" Cake for NYC Premiere
- LEGO Ninjago Cookies are an Expressive Treat
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- mixed berry tea cake
- Greek Style Honey and Pistachio Cake
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Cornelius Fudge