Homemade candy is one of life's little pleasures. Whether you keep it in-house or distribute as host/hostess gifts, there are few things more rewarding than feeling like you could open your own confectionary -- or relive Chocolat. While milk/dairy free and/or vegan candies are a little bit more difficult to come by, gluten free candy is super simple! Here are 3 of my favorite holiday candy recipes -- all featuring my favorite holiday fruit, cranberries!
Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Truffles
Rich semi-sweet chocolate, walnuts and of course, cranberries, make for a very special holiday treat.
Frozen Cranberry Nougat
Homemade nougat with pistachios, almonds and cranberries. Yum!
Cranberry Pistachio Bark
With 4 ingredients, this insanely simple white and dark chocolate bark is almost too easy.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Upside-Down Vegetarian Apple and Cinnamon Pie
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust