Alton Brown visited Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last week and showed the talk show host how to sabre a champagne bottle. Since he's not a fan of using corkscrews, Brown isn't a fan of wine drinking during the holidays. When he does have to open a bottle though, he uses a sword instead.
The Food Network star told Fallon to use "an authentic nineteenth century French light cavalry sabre."
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- How the 1% Opens Champagne Bottles
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- David Chang and Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- Emeril Lagasse Makes Sazeracs With Jimmy Fallon
- 5 Fun Ways to Open a Bottle of Booze
- Friday Night Burger Night, Vegan-Style
- Diana Kennedy's Late Summer Guacamole
- Learn How To Make Pâte à Choux Dough and Make Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
- Night In White Satin
- Sunday Night Roasted Juicy and Crispy Herb Chicken
- Night Before Cinnamon Rolls
- Friday Night Pizza!
- Fright Night Delight
- Chicken Parmayonnaise (3 Ingredients For An Easy Night In)