No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without a variety of cakes, pies, and cookies. Check out what these bloggers have baked for this year's celebration.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Cinnamon Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
These moist cupcakes are the perfect mini Thanksgiving treat.
French Apple Tart
This beautiful tart is filled with cooked apples and delicate decorative slices on top.
Pear, Ricotta, and Honey Tart
I love to add chopped hazelnuts on top for a bit of crunch.
Acorn Squash Bundt Cake
This vegan dessert is flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg with chopped walnuts.
Cranberry Upside Down Cake
Serve this tasty cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes are the Perfect Serving for Parties
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Stress-Free Pumpkin Pie and Other Easy Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- How to Avoid a Cracked Pumpkin Pie