Pumpkin pie is synonymous with Thanksgiving. It is widely held as the main pie that rounds out a proper feast, complete with a dollop of whipped cream.
The truth is, pumpkin is much more versatile than a simple pie. It can take a place at the main table in the form of creamy side dishes, rich roasted veggie, and fluffy bread. The following recipes, will remind you once again, how impressive a simple pumpkin can be.
Squash Braided Bread (Please, try it with pumpkin!)
Still craving more pumpkin dishes? Try some of these recipes, by Foodista members:
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Over The Top Pancetta Pumpkin Fritters With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes